Safeway Building – Aquamotion Wanneroo 2018/2019
Kwikcut was engaged to complete the demolition works to the existing aquatic centre, concrete repair works and combiflex bandage system.
● Remove all the existing tiles, screed, and plaster. We then cut and removed all the surrounding head walls.
● Repaired all the drummy/spalled areas in the concrete shell using Nitobond Ep and Renderroc HB 40.
● Sandblasted, primed the steel using Nitoprime Zincrich Epoxy and primed the surrounding concrete using Nitobond EP. Patching was completed utilising Renderoc, which was built up in layers.
● All new concrete works were completed by us, including all formwork and reinforcement.
● The combiflex bandage system was then installed along all the existing control joints in the floors and walls. Approx. 150 lineal metres was completed.
● Competed on time within client’s budget.