Joint sealing, waterproofing and tanking involves the repair and maintenance of concrete surfaces to prevent water from penetrating the concrete.
Joint Sealing: Construction joints are used to split areas of the structure into sections for work.These joints need to be sealed correctly using silicon products to prevent water from corroding the surface.
Waterproofing: Concrete is waterproofed using sealers, membranes and crystalline products.
Crystalline products react with water and concrete. Crystals form and fill in the gaps. Sealers stick to the concrete surface to provide protection against water. Membranes are applied using adhesives to provide a permanent waterproof barrier.
Tanking: Tanking is the process of preventing dampness or water from penetrating concrete surfaces. Tanking often involves sandblasting and sealing concrete that is exposed to the water.
Tanking can be applied to brick walls or water tanks to prevent water damage.
Why Choose Us
- We are industry leader for quality concrete cutting and coring
- We are highly trained professionals and we take each project as our biggest client
- We are fully licensed and insured professionals
- We have been in the industry for more than a decade
- We guarantee customer satisfactions to every project we work on
- We offer a wide range of quality construction and demolition related services at competitive rates
- There is no job too small or too big for Kwikcut team of professionals
- We value our clients and safety is our No. 1 priority all the time
- We offer FREE estimates and clients can keep in touch with us 24/7