One of Kwikcut’s newer services is providing protective coating systems to all concrete surfaces. Applying protective products such as epoxy, polyurethane and polyaspartic sealers can offer resistance to stains, scratches, oil, grease and chemicals. Protective coating systems offer UV protection and preserve the fresh look of the concrete surfaces.
Why are Protective Coating Systems Important?
Concrete is a porous surface meaning it is susceptible to chemicals and dirts penetrating the surface. Although concrete is a hard wearing material over time it can be worn down by weather conditions and traffic. Protective coating systems provide a way to protect the concrete from harsh weather conditions and abrasion. Applying sealants can greatly improve the aesthetic appeal of the concrete, achieving a sophisticated glossy appearance.
What are the Different Types of Protective Coating Systems?
Although there are many different types of protective coating systems, Kwikcut tends to use the following sealants due to their performance and reliability.
Epoxy sealers are perfect for when the floor is scratched or marked. Epoxy is a thick heavy sealant, which will fill scratches and improve the appearance of the surface.
Polyurethane sealants provide excellent protection for surfaces in high traffic areas. Polyurethane has high resistance to stains and scuffs, as well as enhancing the beauty of the surface. This type of sealant is often used for concrete countertops and exposed concrete surfaces.
Polyaspartic coatings are often used in heavy traffic areas such as car parks or workshop surfaces. Polyaspartic coatings have much faster curing times than urethane and epoxy sealants.
Why Choose Us
- We are industry leader for quality concrete cutting and coring
- We are highly trained professionals and we take each project as our biggest client
- We are fully licensed and insured professionals
- We have been in the industry for more than a decade
- We guarantee customer satisfactions to every project we work on
- We offer a wide range of quality construction and demolition related services at competitive rates
- There is no job too small or too big for Kwikcut team of professionals
- We value our clients and safety is our No. 1 priority all the time
- We offer FREE estimates and clients can keep in touch with us 24/7