Concrete chasing involves cutting neat channels in concrete structures. The channel (called a chase) is formed with a vacuum controlled chasing grinder with double-headed diamond blades. A vacuum collects the dust and keeps it from escaping into the air. After the slots are cut to precise specifications, a breaker or a hammer drill is used to remove the concrete between them.
With precision work like this you need a reputable company with a team that knows what they are doing. With Kwikcut, comes our dedicated and highly trained technicians working on your concrete chasing project. We believe we have the most detail-oriented and trusted team on the market today, and it shows.
We pride ourselves on having an extensive client list that includes individuals, builders, independent contractors and shop fitters, many of them repeat clients. Kwikcut gets your job done quickly and precisely, delivering quality results.
Why Choose Us
- We are industry leader for quality concrete cutting and coring
- We are highly trained professionals and we take each project as our biggest client
- We are fully licensed and insured professionals
- We have been in the industry for more than a decade
- We guarantee customer satisfactions to every project we work on
- We offer a wide range of quality construction and demolition related services at competitive rates
- There is no job too small or too big for Kwikcut team of professionals
- We value our clients and safety is our No. 1 priority all the time
- We offer FREE estimates and clients can keep in touch with us 24/7