One of the most popular services kwikcut offers is wet sand blasting. It is highly effective ways to outline or shred and smooth a surface of any foreign material. Generally, sand blasting has an effect similar to that of using sandpaper, but provides smoother results even on angles. The process of sand blasting is to restore and preserve the fresh look for certain materials. After the process has been implemented, materials or surfaces look new and clean all over again.
Kwikcut team provides wet sand blasting services that are of high quality. We are fully trained, licensed and experts on what we do. No job is too small or too big for kwikcut. We always consider every project as the biggest clients our company has.
We offer free estimates and our customer support is willing to answer queries around the clock. If you need wet sand blasting services, you can always count on us and we will provide all your blasting job needs.
More About Wet Sand Blasting
Wet sandblasting is an excellent alternative to traditional sandblasting. It’s highly effective and very efficient at smoothing surfaces by removing rust, paint, stains, or any unwanted material. Moreover, because water is used, wet sandblasting does not create environmental pollution. Plus, it’s dust-free, and all foreign material removed by blasting is rinsed and flushed out by the jet of water. No wonder it’s quickly becoming one of Kwikcut’s most popular services.
Sandblasting provides a similar effect to that of using sandpaper, but it can clean and smooth a surface much faster than you would by hand. It can reach corners and crevices that you can’t when doing manual labour. The purpose of sandblasting is to restore and preserve the freshness of certain materials, giving them a brand new look.
How does it work? Water and abrasive material are mixed to create an abrasive spray. This mixture is blasted on the surface, breaking away all undesired coating corrosion or other undesirable substances to create desired finish. Wet sandblasting is very versatile as well. The equipment can be used with different grit sizes. Baking soda or plastic pellets may also be used. The higher the grit size used, the more abrasive the sandblasting action will be. Each media then provides a clear finish on the surface.
Where can wet sandblasting be applied?
- Removal of paint, rust, corrosion, scale
- Casting Cleaning
- Ship hull cleaning
- Clean & peen precision parts
- Producing anchor patterns ideal for uniform finishing
- Deburring machine parts
- Blending light scratches and tool marks
- Deflashing plastic and metal parts
- Stone cleaning/designing
Why choose Kwikcut?
We are your best choice when it comes to wet sandblasting. We offer you high quality, professional service for we are fully trained, licensed, and experts at what we do. We consider every client as VIP for your satisfaction is our priority.
You’re always welcome to contact us for free estimates. Our customer support is willing to address your concerns round the clock. If wet sandblasting is what you need, you can trust Kwikcut to provide you with the best service for your blasting needs.
Why Choose Us
- We are industry leader for quality concrete cutting and coring
- We are highly trained professionals and we take each project as our biggest client
- We are fully licensed and insured professionals
- We have been in the industry for more than a decade
- We guarantee customer satisfactions to every project we work on
- We offer a wide range of quality construction and demolition related services at competitive rates
- There is no job too small or too big for Kwikcut team of professionals
- We value our clients and safety is our No. 1 priority all the time
- We offer FREE estimates and clients can keep in touch with us 24/7