CPB Contractors – South Flank Mine Site 2019/2020
Kwikcut was engaged by CPB to rectify grout tubes that had been incorrectly installed and did not have sufficient internal ridges.
● These works took place at the Mining Area C and South Flank Projects in Newman.
● We utilised a 45-degree nozzle for the end of our sandblasting unit and the same methodology from previous works, for the rectification process.
● Once the core drilling was approved, the works commenced. We finished all the core drilling and began the sandblasting works to create micro-keying to the surfaces inside the cored holes.
● Provided methodology, tools and expertise to complete a highly technical job.
● Saved the client from demolishing and reworking the project.
● Continued relationships with CPB including works to the RAF base and FMG Iron bridge.