Are you in Perth and looking for concrete polishing experts you can trust? We’ve got you covered!
Polished Concrete Flooring
Concrete doesn’t have to be covered up; polished concrete is a stylish and practical floor for homes and businesses. Polished concrete flooring compares favorably to other alternatives: it is cost-efficient, extremely durable, and delivers a seamless wall-to-wall finish.
What is Concrete Polishing?
Concrete polishing is the cheapest and most efficient way to transform a bare concrete floor into a versatile piece of flooring that looks great and has very few maintenance requirements. It is ideal for a wide range of situations including warehouses, hotels, offices, retail stores, and private homes.
To polish your concrete, you’ll need to scrape any defects, smoothen the surface by buffing it, and then use a sealer to preserve your overall work. The method is easy but it requires expertise to be able to achieve the highest quality results.
Benefits of Polished Concrete
- It gives a modern look you want for your home
- Enhance the overall value and beauty of your space
- Increase the resale value of your property
- Enhance the look and feel of your home or business
Features of Polished Concrete
Polished Concrete Is An Environmentally-Conscious Choice
Polished flooring is a “green” flooring option:
- It uses the original foundation – so no further materials needed.
- It does not require any coatings or toppings that are bad for the environment.
- It is long-lasting so won’t need to be replaced for decades.
- Cleaning is easy and doesn’t require strong chemicals.
- Highly-reflective, it reduces the amount of lighting needed in the room.
Cost Savings vs. Other Floor Materials
Because it does not require any further materials and has a long lifespan, polished concrete offers significant cost savings over other floor materials. For example, a carpeted alternative requires additional materials, will need to be replaced multiple times during the lifespan of the alternative concrete floor, and will be harder and more costly to maintain and keep clean.
Easy to Clean and Maintain
Polished concrete floors resist staining and can be kept clean with regular damp mopping. This saves employee time and ensures your floor is always looking great.
A Few Questions About Concrete Polishing
How much does concrete polishing cost?
The overall cost reflects the amount of labour and materials necessary to deliver your desired outcome. The three main factors are the current condition of the floor, the size of the floor, and the level of polish you require in your finished floor.
If you are ready to consider a price for your job, please contact our team so we can quote you a price.
What is Kwikcut’s concrete polishing process?
Our work starts the moment you decide you want a polished concrete floor. A member of our team will perform a free site visit to discuss your options with you and provide a quote for our work. Upon acceptance, we’ll then book you in for the polishing process as soon as possible.
On the day, we’ll use a series of progressively finer grinding and polishing pads to deliver the finish you want. The amount of work will depend on the current condition of the floor and the desired level of polish. During this process, we may use sealers and densifiers to help create a long-lasting impermeable finish.
Why should I choose Kwikcut to handle my concrete polishing project?
We’re a popular choice for Perth homes and businesses:
- We’ve got more than a decade of experience in the industry
- We are fully licensed and insured
- Our highly-trained teams deliver professional results every time
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed
- Trusted by many Perth homeowners and businesses
- Expertise includes concrete cutting, removal, grinding, polishing and more
Is Kwikcut team qualified?
Fully-qualified, highly-experienced and ready for action: our team is your perfect partner for concrete polishing projects.
Does Kwikcut use the latest equipment?
We use the latest equipment and are fully insured and licensed; customer satisfaction is guaranteed. We take residential and commercial projects, and no job is too big or too small.
Need some help with concrete polishing? Contact our team today for your FREE estimate.
Learn more about the benefits of concrete polishing here.
Why Choose Us
- We are industry leader for quality concrete cutting and coring
- We are highly trained professionals and we take each project as our biggest client
- We are fully licensed and insured professionals
- We have been in the industry for more than a decade
- We guarantee customer satisfactions to every project we work on
- We offer a wide range of quality construction and demolition related services at competitive rates
- There is no job too small or too big for Kwikcut team of professionals
- We value our clients and safety is our No. 1 priority all the time
- We offer FREE estimates and clients can keep in touch with us 24/7