Perth’s Trusted & Sought After Concrete Grinding Experts
Are you in Perth and looking for concrete grinding specialists? Kwikcut can help.
Kwikcut’s experienced Kwikgrind team is your perfect partner for concrete grinding. For over a decade, we’ve been providing homes and businesses in Perth with professional concrete grinding services. Our fully-qualified operators use the latest equipment to deliver a high-quality finish for both residential and commercial applications.
If you want to learn more about concrete grinding, check out our other resources:
1. How Much Does Concrete Grinding Cost in Perth?
2. Pros and Cons of Concrete Grinding
3. Concrete Grinding Vs. Concrete Polishing
4. How Long Does Concrete Grinding Take
5. 7 Things To Consider Before Choosing A Concrete Grinder
Our Perth Concrete Grinding Services
We offer a wide variety of services, including:
Warehouse Floor Preparation
Flat floors are essential for the safe and efficient use of Materials Handling Equipment (MQE). An uneven floor could cause an extended forklift truck to tilt or topple, putting lives at risk. Additionally, a bumpy floor will put stress and strain on the MHEs, leading to breakdowns, extra maintenance, and lost work time.
Kwikcut’s grinding teams ensure that your warehouse operations run safely and efficiently and that your stock is handled safely without unnecessary breakages.
Residential Floor Preparation
Concrete grinding is an essential step in making a slab ready for new flooring to be placed on top. Grinding ensures that you have a flat, level surface that is free of adhesives or paint that might otherwise damage or reduce the quality of the flooring going on top.
Do you need concrete grinding? Concrete our team today for your FREE quote
What Does Concrete Grinding Involve?
Although applications for concrete grinding vary wildly, the process is similar. We’ve detailed the four steps we take below (although in some applications only the first three will be performed):
- Preparation – We clean the concrete surface and remove any existing sealer, adhesive or paint. If a new effect is required, we will place a new topping containing the necessary decorative additives, such as glass.
- Grinding – We then grind down the concrete using a diamond grinding machine. The process starts with a coarse pad and then progressively finer ones are used.
- Sealing And Densifying – A sealing solution is added during and after grinding to fill up any small holes, and a densifier solution is added to strengthen the concrete and make it impermeable.
- Polishing – Polishing continues where grinding is left off, using progressively finer pads until the desired level of gloss has been achieved.
How Much Does Concrete Grinding Cost?
The cost of your job will vary depending on a variety of factors:
- The Condition Of The Floor – Smooth floors that require little preparation are going to cost less than cracked floors that are covered in old paint and adhesives.
- The Size Of The Floor – Larger pieces of work will cost more in total, but efficiency gains will mean the cost per square metre will be lower.
- The Level of Polishing Required – The more polishing you require, the more labour is required. Simple grinding will always be far cheaper than polishing to a gloss finish.
Are you interested in our concrete grinding services? We’ve got more than a decade of experience and a team of highly-trained and fully-licensed and insured professionals ready to take on your job, no matter how big or small.
Contact us today for your FREE quote
What are the Benefits of Concrete Grinding?
- With concrete grinding, your home or commercial concrete becomes more durable.
- Because concrete grinding makes concrete more durable, it can save you both time and money on maintenance.
- Enhance the curb appeal and value of any property
- For commercial use, concrete grinding improves the texture of surfaces, allowing you to conserve travel time and cost
- Makes the concrete look good as new
- Transform rough concrete into a smoother space, making it safe for kids, pets, and everyone
- Prolong the lifespan of concrete making it a significant investment
For all your concrete grinding Perth’s needs call us on (08) 9408 6096.
Why Choose Us
- We are industry leader for quality concrete cutting and coring
- We are highly trained professionals and we take each project as our biggest client
- We are fully licensed and insured professionals
- We have been in the industry for more than a decade
- We guarantee customer satisfactions to every project we work on
- We offer a wide range of quality construction and demolition related services at competitive rates
- There is no job too small or too big for Kwikcut team of professionals
- We value our clients and safety is our No. 1 priority all the time
- We offer FREE estimates and clients can keep in touch with us 24/7