Mineral Resources 20 Walters Drive, Osborne Park 2020
Kwikcut is currently engaged by MRL to complete more than 1100m2 of concrete removal over 12 x levels of their new office building in Osborne Park.
● We have commenced works on-site with the installation of crash decks over multiple levels to allow the safe removal of the 300mm – 400mm thick concrete slabs.
● All the concrete removal has been strategically planned, utilising both day and night shifts to ensure the prompt completion of the project.
● The penetrations vary in size from 6m2 up to 90m2 and are being removed via gantry crane after the sawing and core drilling works have been completed.
● Running day shift and night shift prior to 16th January deadline
● The use of carbon fibre strips reinforce areas of the slab weekend by penetrations.
● Safe removal of 1100m2 of concrete across 12 levels.
● Concrete remediation applied to exposed concrete and steel from penetrations.